I can't remember what... but I did something very bad.
Real Name: Alison
Age: 22 (in human years)
Species: Lupe (Neopets)
Title: Former Queen of the Sun Kingdom
Personality: Bratty and bitchy, Ali loves to flirt for the ego boost it gives her. Though she wouldn't admit it, she also wouldn't say no to the occasional one-night stand (though not often enough to qualify as a slut; just enough to satisfy her needs). She's very spoiled and feels entitled to everything. Deep down, however, she does care, and she wants to be a good mother to her daughter. Despite her questionable actions, she tries to shield Lina from her own sexual decisions.
She doesn't get easily depressed and tends to get angry rather than sad. As such, she has a temper on her.
I don't remember and.... I don't.... WANT to remember.
Real Name: Niya
Age: 6 (in human years)
Species: Cybunny (Neopets)
Title: Former Princess of the Sun Kingdom
Personality: Despite not being a big reader, Lina's a bit of a geek. She's into technology and even has a ray gun (though it's not deadly; it's more like a taser than a handgun) -- something she stole from her father before going back in time. Even though science is a risky business, Lina is actually quite cautious and paranoid; she knows what the dangers of this world are and fears every one of them. While other children believe in fairy tales and the world being a magical place, Lina knows what the world is truly like and she has the gun to prove it (thanks for that, *Roqi <3). She's still a rather sweet girl, if not a little socially inept. However, she unfortunately inherited her mother's temper.
Their History: Ali was born a princess in the Moon Kingdom. However, she believed that because she was royalty, she deserved to have anything she wanted and should be allowed to do anything she wanted. Her father, the king, disagreed and was rather strict with her in an attempt to mold her into a good future queen. Ali's mother indulged her, though, behind the king's back; this only furthered Ali's bratty and selfish attitude.
The Moon Kingdom had an enemy; the Sun Kingdom and it's royals. The Sun Kingdom lacked a queen; only the King (I haven't given him a name, so he'll be called SK from here on out) and his sister, Lina.
On Ali's 14th birthday, a big party was held in celebration. Lina, through use of magic, managed to sneak into the party as a guest. While there, Lina witnessed Ali pull tantrum after tantrum, unhappy with every bit of the party as she believed it wasn't good enough. In exasperation, the king said he would cut the party short; instead of lasting through the night, it would end just after dinner and dessert. In addition, Ali would not be allowed to have any of her birthday gifts until a week later, as punishment for her ungratefulness. This all resulted in Ali's largest tantrum yet. Lina saw her opportunity; after Ali's tantrum, Lina quietly slipped up to her. She asked the princess how she felt about her father. Ali replied that she hated him. Pleased with this answer, Lina offered to get rid of the king for good; Ali eagerly accepted and for the next year, the two met in secret to plan how they would kill Ali's father.
The day of Ali's 15th birthday, she let soldiers from the Sun Kingdom -- with Lina in the lead -- into the Moon Kingdom's castle. Once inside, they launched a surprise attack on the Moon Kingdom, who were unprepared for such an event. The Moon Kingdom lost, Ali's family was killed, and eventually the Moon Kingdom was destroyed completely -- all because Ali selfishly helped the Sun Kingdom do it.
After that, Ali began living in the Sun Kingdom and eventually married SK. At age 16, she had their daughter Niya. This, however, had not been what Lina had had in mind. Originally, she rallied with her brother and Ali in the hopes of eventually using Ali to overthrow SK so that she, Lina, could become ruler of the Sun Kingdom. Despite Ali's marital status, Lina still tried to follow through with her plan. Ali refused, having finally gotten the spoiled rotten life she had sought. So, Lina decided to try and take over on her own; she had made friends with the soldiers and guards that she had led against the Moon Kingdom, and they helped her in her quest. They all did a pretty good job, too.
Ali and Niya, however, weren't so lucky. Dying, Niya used the last of her magical power to send her and her mother to the past in the hopes of staying alive and preventing their deaths. She succeeded, and they ended up in our present time. However, the process ended up making them forget what had happened; shadows of memories involving their pasts existed, but they weren't clear enough to get an idea of what happened. All Ali remembered was her name and the fact that she did something very bad (destroying her kingdom and killing her family), though she had no idea what it was she had done. Niya only remembered that she was Ali's daughter, and the name 'Lina', which Niya believed to be hers. Now they search for the key to their pasts, though they're not quite sure they want to know what all their pasts entail.
And if Ali doesn't meet with SK some time in the future, Niya (now Lina) may cease to exist at all. The trouble with that is that, even if they regain their memories, they don't know how far back in time they've gone. So who knows how much time Niya has left?
- Angular eyes (for alluring effect)
- Usually only flies in quad form; there are more modes of transportation for anthro forms, rendering her wings more unnecessary
- Favorite color is black and always wear complimenting colors with it (such as shades of light blues, reds, and pinks)
- Can hold her liquor quite well and prefers sweet-flavored alcoholic drinks -- beer tastes disgusting to her
- Is surprisingly good with children
- Doesn't really want a commitment, but may change her mind if the right man comes along
- Not a big eater
- Circular eyes
- VERY thick hair; hair will grow rather long should she survive to adulthood
- Gets most of her colorings from her mother and her markings from her father
- Doesn't really like books that aren't made for educational purposes; she finds reading stories -- fictional or otherwise -- pointless and boring
- While smart for her age, she's horrible at explaining things and doesn't like doing it, so she keeps quiet about her knowledge
- Wants friends but is too afraid of the capabilities of humans to try making any
- Her fear of humans came from her life as a princess; she knew what her father and aunt did to her mother's former home
- But she of course doesn't remember that that's where her fear came from
- Doesn't remember where her ray gun comes from, but subconsciously knows how to use it (though she doesn't know why)
- Dislikes alcohol and whenever she catches Ali drinking, she lectures her mother over it